The Pros and Cons of Buying Facebook Likes
There are two sides to every coin, especially the controversial “Buy Facebook Likes” market. We’ve been using and testing these services for over a year, and we’ve become very familiar with both the Advantages and Disadvantages of buying Facebook likes. It pays to be cautious, and use this as one online marketing option of many possible choices that you should test out. Below, you’ll find our detailed list of Pros and Cons. Read them well, and decide for yourself if these services are right for you.
- Getting more likes is a great way of Kick-Starting a business’s Facebook Page. Instead of starting with just likes from you a close friend or two, and your mother, you can start with a few hundred to a few thousand likes to quickly put things in gear.
- It helps strengthen your Social Credibility. To put this in simpler terms, You’ll look more reputable so people are more likely to take you seriously, like your page and/or do business with you. Try contacting TechCrunch with your new startup when you don't have big money behind you and have just a handful of Facebook likes and Twitter followers. Having some likes from the start can boost conversion rates.
- Internet Marketing Campaigns are visibly more effective. It’s true. Looking more reputable (as mentioned above) will make Internet marketing campaigns (both on and off social networks) more effective.
- Online Sales and Conversions increase an average of 20%. Specifically if you have Social Widgets or counters on your website.
- Natural Facebook Likes increase an average of 40%. This again, is part of the whole ‘Social Credibility’ but we thought it would be important to mention this dramatic boost in organic likes. People are less likely to follow you if they see that you have just a handful of likes on your page.
- There are many rip-offs out there that deliver fake likes or even don't deliver anything at all.
- These services only provide a temporary bump, not a permanent boost. You still need to market and engage your fans to achieve success. Read our guide to learn more about how to engage Facebook fans.
- Getting a bunch of fake likes may negatively affect your Page’s Edge Rank, so while you increase your overall fans, you’re decreasing the ratio of “Active” fans.
- Buying Facebook Likes isn’t exactly the most publicly acceptable practice, so you’ll have to keep things on the down low if you do it.
- Scams are everywhere. Always read reviews before ordering and avoid newer and cheaper providers, as they will usually offer very low quality results. Read our compiled list of best places to buy Facebook likes for websites to research.
Checkout the list of the Top Facebook Like provides, and our review of each. That way, you’re sure to make the best decision choosing a reputable company, and avoiding the scams.
No Worries! Buying Facebook Likes is not for everyone, but we can still help you get more real likes the natural way.
Checkout our guides for Marketing Your Facebook Page, and Engaging your Facebook Fans. We include tons of helpful techniques, tricks and tips to get you more exposure and get your fans absolutely loving your Facebook page & brand!